• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring Cleaning Sale...

Boostwerks.com

NAXJA Forum User
I have a bunch of random parts for sale. Shoot me an offer! I just need this stuff gone.

- 8.25 rear end out of my 99 auto. Has raised shock mounts, 29 spline axles and 3.55 gears. 125K and was in good shape when taken out. Drums are in peices.

- 8.25 29 Spline Carrier

- OME 2" HD front coils. Some paint missing from rubbing the track bar bracket but otherwise fine.

- OME 2" heavy load Leaf Springs. 1 side has a bent main leaf near the main eye and will need replacement.

- RE sway bar drop brackets

Hit me up if your interested!

The good thing about 8.25 shafts..... they're the same length so really, you only need one spare.....

If you want one Dutch, I have one I'd trade toward those parts you're bringing me........

Updates!

- 8.25 rear end out of my 99 auto. Has raised shock mounts, 29 spline axles and 3.55 gears. 125K and was in good shape when taken out. Drums are in peices. SOLD

- 8.25 29 Spline Carrier SOLD

- OME 2" HD front coils. Some paint missing from rubbing the track bar bracket but otherwise fine. PENDING

- OME 2" heavy load Leaf Springs. 1 side has a bent main leaf near the main eye and will need replacement. SOLD

- RE sway bar drop brackets

Hit me up if your interested!

Back