• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hope to see you at SoCalFest in Calico this weekend!!

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
'nuff said =)

Carol

=(

I'd be there but I had pre-existing plans with friends and family elsewhere..

When the adopt a trail day is announced, I'll be there for sure!

=(

I'd be there but I had pre-existing plans with friends and family elsewhere..

When the adopt a trail day is announced, I'll be there for sure!

I know, Cal, and I'm really sorry there was a conflict! We'll miss you (but eat lots of onions on your behalf :skull1:)

Headed out in the am to explore the ghost town and find my campsite.

Karen & I hope to hit the road 9ish. Have to try to smog my Mitsu at 8am, then off we go, Mitsu pass or Mitsu fail. Detour thru Vista to pick up my Jeep, and off we go!

I know, Cal, and I'm really sorry there was a conflict! We'll miss you (but eat lots of onions on your behalf :skull1:)

Karen & I hope to hit the road 9ish. Have to try to smog my Mitsu at 8am, then off we go, Mitsu pass or Mitsu fail. Detour thru Vista to pick up my Jeep, and off we go!
Depending on when you get there, I may still be at the ghost town. I hope to leave around 9-10, should be about a 2 hr drive for me, noonish I should be there.

Depending on when you get there, I may still be at the ghost town. I hope to leave around 9-10, should be about a 2 hr drive for me, noonish I should be there.

We'll keep an eye out for you!

Can a mod please move this thead to the SoCal Fest Forum??

There shall be no talk about SoCal Fest outside the designated arena!!

:D

E

Ahhh, shadduppayouface =)

Can a mod please move this thead to the SoCal Fest Forum??

There shall be no talk about SoCal Fest outside the designated arena!!

:D

E:rattle:

We are Members AND BOD and we'll talk about SoCal Fest where ever we want.

But, I thought the the first rule of So Cal Fest is, you're not supposed to talk about it.

Had a terrible tooth ache wed night, went to the dentist Thursday and had to have my wisdom teeth pulled out immediately. Now sitting in bed, haven't ate solid foods in 24 hours, face is swollen like a chipmunk, loaded on Vicodin while the jeep sits on the trailer. :mad:

Back