• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so where can i buy this little busta

88_cherokee

NAXJA Forum User
I opened up my xj's transmission and found that this little guy was broken and missing the spring. (the joys of buying used cars) so I am in the part of the build where I need to buy everything and anything related to a rebuild and i would really like to find one of these and the spring. thanks for any given help
574593_10150767759539383_511324382_9504053_558269169_n.jpg

yeah, problem is that we have junkyards that are waaaay over priced and dont sell parts by them self. i would need to buy a whole transmission and last one i saw the were asking $850. this is for a 88 xj

Go to the dealership n pay a fortune. Or go to the u pull n shove it in ur pocket. Bring the old one with and swap it then when they recheck u they won't notice

I opened up my xj's transmission and found that this little guy was broken and missing the spring. (the joys of buying used cars) so I am in the part of the build where I need to buy everything and anything related to a rebuild and i would really like to find one of these and the spring. thanks for any given help
574593_10150767759539383_511324382_9504053_558269169_n.jpg
Is it out of the transmission or transfer case?? I can check if it's the T case I have the back half of a 231 here and I can send it to my son & you can get it from him. He stationed in San Juan.

I have a completely disassembled transmission laying in a box at my house. it's a long shot but I'll look and see if I see it. How big is this thing? Size of a mini-bic?

Good cause I forgot to look again last night. I went out at 5am this morning to see if it was completely obvious just before work but I had no luck. I'll have to dig thru the buckets.

Back