• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friday Happenings??

danwho

NAXJA Forum User
Is anything going on Friday? I've searched, no mention.
What time are people getting there on Friday?
Or maybe what time are San Diego folks leaving and do you want to caravan?

I'm hoping to be there mid afternoon friday. If anyone wants to go for a late afternoon run i'd be happy to show the way.

Leaving San Diego about 6...hopefully will be there before 11 (towing plus stopping for dinner).

I believe check-in is at 4, so probably around then.

I'm hoping to be there mid afternoon friday. If anyone wants to go for a late afternoon run i'd be happy to show the way.

This is my first time out there, so I'd be up for something on Friday afternoon. Don't know what though.

Dan, I'm off all day Friday. So let me know when you'll be passing thru the 91 and 15. I'll caravan with you the rest of the way.

I will be wrenching all day Thursday and Friday. Depending on how everything goes I am hoping to pull into camp late Friday evening.

Ok, but around what time do you think? Just so that I'll be ready to go.
What do you think about 12 - 1PM? That puts us there about 3, enough time to do some exploring? IDK, can do earlier if you want.

What do you think about 12 - 1PM? That puts us there about 3, enough time to do some exploring? IDK, can do earlier if you want.

Sounds good to me. I'll plan to be in the 15/91 area at noon.

I plan to be there some time Friday but cannot commit to when yet, a job at work got out of hand this past Friday so I ended up working throughout the weekend, never getting ready fo rhte event. Worst case scenario I'll get ready Friday and hopefully be there before nightfall.

Back