• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kansas Rocks -April 28th

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
heading down on friday the 27th and gonna wheel the 28th and will head out that night to come home or just head back Sunday morning. If anyone is up for it, give me a shout.

I was going to work that weekend but have a wedding to go to on Sat. Go the next weekend and you can compete in the amature crawling comp. I'll be a judge for that and am easily greased with offers of bacon and XJ parts.

Parakeet

My rig is not ready for comp on any level...but it would be fun to come watch. I may consider 2 weekends in a row of going, may just bring done the side by side for the comp weekend.....

My rig is not ready for comp on any level...but it would be fun to come watch. I may consider 2 weekends in a row of going, may just bring done the side by side for the comp weekend.....

Neither are half the ones that enter. If you do make it that weekend I'll see you there.

Parakeet

Back