• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Took my 1st steps..

TA2Jeep

NAXJA Forum User
It's nice to get stuff meant to work together. Good luck.

When I get another Jeep, almost certain OME will be what it gets.

I have a buddy that went with an OME hybrid 3.5" lift, yeah i gave him a hard time about it. It rides like stock as far as i can tell.

He still loves it, just wants to go up one more inch or so.
Whatever works best for YOU is the best lift there is

I have a buddy that went with an OME hybrid 3.5" lift, yeah i gave him a hard time about it. It rides like stock as far as i can tell.

He still loves it, just wants to go up one more inch or so.
Whatever works best for YOU is the best lift there is
well said! its what you like not what we like!

Yeah there's that...
If people with a join date of '05 or older chime in, its a good idea to listen.

Oh yeah, go hose all your bolts/bushing sleeves down with your fav. Penetrating lube. Kroil works best for me.

Do this every day or two till you lift shows up. You will be glad, especially if you have limited air tools.

Comes from a guy who's been around for for less than 6 six months..

Anywho.. Post some before, after during pics.

If I didn't already have enough parts to make a couple different lifts, I would go with DPG's Hybrid kit.

E

Comes from a guy who's been around for for less than 6 six months..

That was a real Asshat statement. At least he is a club member and not just a user/abuser.lol :doh::moon:

That was a real Asshat statement. At least he is a club member and not just a user/abuser.lol :doh::moon:

So says the veteran. No one is name calling here. So, please don't start.
Just because you plopped down $35, it does not give you the right to mud-sling.

Oh, and I know the others are having fun. From your response, I'm not sure you are doing the same.

*addendum: sept 05 or older :eyes:

HA... Too Late. No take backs.

By the way, I've been around longer. I had another user name and email before my current join date. :D

E

I ran the 2" OME kit before swapping for what I have now. It was a great lift. What tires are you going with?

30 x 9.5 KM1s..

Here's how she sits right now - 1" lift (?) was done by PO and the rears were sagging and on their way out already when I picked her up a year ago. I recently put the KM1s on and that accelerated the sag process greatly; I stuff hard in the rear doing the simplest stuff now..

P1040991.jpg

Yeah, I lurked on here for 6moths to a year before joining up. Wish more folks would put a waiting period on their own ignorance, instead of jumping in on day 1 with: which body lift for my cherokee? Or some other such nonsense.

Being red may not be an excuse to sling mud, but since I'm gonna do it anyway, I at least bought the bandwith I'm wasting. Just be happy its the interwebs and I can't fling poo!

Yeah, I lurked on here for 6moths to a year before joining up. Wish more folks would put a waiting period on their own ignorance, instead of jumping in on day 1 with: which body lift for my cherokee? Or some other such nonsense.

Being red may not be an excuse to sling mud, but since I'm gonna do it anyway, I at least bought the bandwith I'm wasting. Just be happy its the interwebs and I can't fling poo!
you just package it. :D

Back