• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new toys :D

toyotawrench

NAXJA Forum User
Teal one is a 95 spx 651 2 stroke and the red one is a 98 gsx (97 build non limited) 787cc 2stroke. Won't be wheelin much this summer, gona miss everyone @ socalfest!

IMG_20120413_131037.jpg

Nope still have the xj. Going to put a sway bar on and probably go to disk in the rear, and up grade the booster. I have plenty of weight and power to tow, but the brakes suck lol.

Hey Ted,

nice, lots of fun, that trailer looks too high up front, you might have to lower your hitch.:thumbup::moon:

Yea it was way to high I forgot my drop hitch at home its like 3 inchs but I think it might need a 5. I'm no pro for towing so I don't really know what the angle of the tounge should be?

Mike Nester from socalxj has a couple skis, i think he's pretty big into them.

Would be pretty cool to get a few pplz together later on in the summer. Right now I only have my super fat boy vest and my gfs vest need to get a few more but that won't be for a bit.

I got a spare vest or two out in the garage I'm sure...

I had skis but sold them when I had kids... used to ride in the surf off the end of Point Loma. Great break there to catch big air. Just stay well clear of the surfers.

Oh, and watch out for the kelp beds. You ever up for riding out there, I would be happy to show you around.

Back