• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: Heavy Haul -- Golden to CS??

xj-grin

NAXJA Member #1096
I found a deal on some retaining wall stones, but they are in golden and the dude's delivery fees would not make them such a deal... anyone able to haul a 5 ton load from Golden to Black Forest (5 pallets, 1 ton each)? I am of course willing to reasonably compensate for time/fuel! :eyes: PM if you can help out, as I won't buy em if I can't get em here! thanks! :cheers:

How much compensation we talking here. I can fit all that on my trailer and will be heading to Golden on Saturday anyways.

LOL, I don't do the "how much you got" thing ;) PM me what you think is fair and we can chat about it!

Fellas -- if you think you can help out, shoot me a PM with what days you might be available in the next week or so, and how much you want to hit me up for... I need to herd some cats here and arrange several schedules if I'm going to pull this off (you, the stone seller, and my concrete guy with a bobcat to offload the pallets).

I really don't want to be responsible for trashing/breaking anyone's rig, so keep in mind that we are talking about hauling 10,000 lbs of stone (i.e. not including your rig/trailer weight) and that at the end (at my house) you get rewarded for your efforts with a 450 foot dirt driveway at a 8% pitch. Don't offer if you don't have the equipment to pull it off, I'd feel like crap if I trashed anyone's junk....

I assume they will load there with a fork of some sort - I think I can get my concrete guy to throw forks on his skid and take them off... I'm going to chat with him this afternoon and get some more precise measurements to see if I can reduce my needs to four pallets worth...

moving day today, nuts.... I'll have to revisit this next week. Thanks for the calls and PMs guys!

the only question I have is how are you planning on loading and unloading
10k lbs isn't much but I don't own a fork lift or 15 mexicants

Love the Old Greg. lmao

Back