• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mostly Xj stuff for sale

Pz10420

NAXJA Forum User
I'll be moving in a couple weeks and could use a few extra bucks and dont feel like lugging some of this stuff with me. All prices are OBO and all items are located in Castle Rock or can be brought down to Monument where I work.

Pro comp fixed length LCAs for a 3 inch lift. I believe they measure 16 inches eye to eye. $50

Rough country front shocks. About a year old. No bar pins in them. $20

BPE for front shocks. I believe they are jks but not sure. $30

Rustys throttle body spacer. $40

Hyper tech max energy programmer. Part no 52000. $200

Non c clip Dana 35 with 4.10 complete with brakes. Ready to bolt in. $100

Rear split folding seat from a zj. Dark grey in color. $20

Like I said all prices are negotiable. And I will also consider trades for other Xj crap. Im looking for a good set of discos and a good set of rear shocks. Let me know what you have.

I'll be moving in a couple weeks and could use a few extra bucks and dont feel like lugging some of this stuff with me. All prices are OBO and all items are located in Castle Rock...

Like I said all prices are negotiable. And I will also consider trades for other Xj crap. Im looking for a good set of discos and a good set of rear shocks. Let me know what you have.
PM sent. It would be nice to have more info, like lift height for the discos and shocks.

Price reduced on zj rear seat to FREE! I really don't feel like moving it but it is in good shape if anyone wants to do a seat swap.

Back