• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I am a traitor...

PDXGraham

NAXJA Forum User
so i am selling my current XJ in leu of a truck. i love XJs and jeeps to death but a truck is just more useful than an SUV. i am really leaning towards a tacoma TTRD 3.4 with the factory supercharger. if i had my way i would have a 2000 comanche :) honestly for the price of a tacoma i could prolly build a 2000 comanche.

back to the topic at hand, how many guys on here are card carrying members and no longer have an XJ? i still wanna wheel and have fun but ill just be doing it in a tacoma.

let the bashing begin lol

I'm not mad at ya. Gotta do what you gotta do. Hould be a cool little truck. You might feel a little worse about the body damage now tho ;)

Good luck to you and stick on the boards if you can. We'd love to keep you here and you might even be able to nwfest with that taco haha

so i am selling my current XJ in leu of a truck. i love XJs and jeeps to death but a truck is just more useful than an SUV. i am really leaning towards a tacoma TTRD 3.4 with the factory supercharger. if i had my way i would have a 2000 comanche :) honestly for the price of a tacoma i could prolly build a 2000 comanche.

back to the topic at hand, how many guys on here are card carrying members and no longer have an XJ? i still wanna wheel and have fun but ill just be doing it in a tacoma.

let the bashing begin lol

More power to ya! Xj's are for kids, Come on... No frame???

it will be kind of odd to have a :NAXJA: "Member" sticker in the window of my furture tacoma lol. i am a jeep guy at heart but the fact is they dont make a good truck, hell they dont make any truck haha

haha, a pushrod V8 to boot, you know what that means? LUMPY CAM!!!!!! my future yota may only have a v6 but it will have boost, and as all dumb honda kids know....boost get em wet haha

Back