• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parker

Gasman

NAXJA Forum User
Wheeling with the Parker 4 Wheelers on Sat 4/21. Looks like we will be running 3.5-4.0 trails. 35's, lockers, upgraded shafts, recovery equip, etc. are being reccommended. I'm heading up Friday night and staying in a hotel. (Yeah, I know I'm getting soft) Meeting up with the Parker group around 8 am. Sunday I plan on scoping out the area a bit and heading up to Havasu to take my daughter to the London Bridge.

If anyone is interested in going, PM me.

If not, well, I'll post up pics and you can drool about how cool it is! :D

Too short notice. I'll be looking forward to the pics.

i wish i could but my xj is my dd and cant afford to break that far from home. im locked in the rear on 33s and stock shafts and no winch so i wouldnt want to be a burden to other wheelers.

I'm still a maybe.

Cool. A couple others might be in as well, would be bitchin to get a few other peeps out there. But I know it's kind of far and cost some $$. I had to take the opportunity, if I didn't do it now then wouldn't happen until fall. Sure in the hell not going out there in July!

Back