• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB renix era 4.0

I have one in my 87 that will start to be tore down here in the next few weeks. It only has 107,668 miles on it! :) It is my trail rig that is being replaced by a 1998. The 87 has a tweeked frame, so everything is being moved over to the newer XJ. $200 takes it, located in Grand Junction. No B.S.-cash in hand and sold as-is.

Last edited:
I'm betting Flores is just crazy enough to haul out to GJ to buy that motor too...... :looney:

I have one in my 87 that will start to be tore down here in the next few weeks. It only has 107,668 miles on it! :) It is my trail rig that is being replaced by a 1998. The 87 has a tweeked frame, so everything is being moved over to the newer XJ. $200 takes it, located in Grand Junction. No B.S.-cash in hand and sold as-is.
What no 100k warranty? Do you swap it for me? :jester:

How long to get the new rig up and running?

I have to tear down the '87 first then I can start the build on the '98. I am planning on working on it this weekend. I have already sold the wing windows and radiator out of it. I will post up a list of what's for sale here real soon.

He's on the BOD, maybe he doesn't want to talk to you, bad boy reputation and all. :)

You know some of us have to work for a living and get busy.:laugh:

I do take my time to keep in touch with people! Been out of town for work, so I could not get a chance to get on-line! I am not selling the motor/tranny, found an 89' with a blown motor. Good project! Sorry!

Back