• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bilstein 5100 shocks

Cherokeekid88

NAXJA Forum User
I am gonna be getting some bilstein 5100's for my birthday in June, so I was trying to get some part numbers and it seems I am finding some different number but seem to be for the same amount of lift.
Suspension Connection has the front shocks for my Xj at 4.5" of lift labled at F4-BE5-6241-H5 which shows an eye-to-eye shock.
The rear shocks from suspension connection for the same size is labled at F4-BE5-F166-H0

I checked out Eshocks.com and they had the same size shocks labled at F4-BE5-6241-H8 for the front which is a stem-to-eye setup which would be installed like a regualr hydro shock and not can side up.....
and the rear is labled at F4-BE5-6686-H7

Anyone confirm the part numbers for my XJ at 4.5" of lift for the 5100's?
all the 5100's I have seen have been mounted can side up and have been eye-to-eye using a shock adapter.

I have straight 5100's in the front with 4" of lift and they are stem-to-eye (bar pin) and the can is down, not up. Now the 5150's and 5165's are can-up, but still have stems up top.

I am gonna be getting some bilstein 5100's for my birthday in June, so I was trying to get some part numbers and it seems I am finding some different number but seem to be for the same amount of lift.
Suspension Connection has the front shocks for my Xj at 4.5" of lift labled at F4-BE5-6241-H5 which shows an eye-to-eye shock.
The rear shocks from suspension connection for the same size is labled at F4-BE5-F166-H0

I checked out Eshocks.com and they had the same size shocks labled at F4-BE5-6241-H8 for the front which is a stem-to-eye setup which would be installed like a regualr hydro shock and not can side up.....
and the rear is labled at F4-BE5-6686-H7

Anyone confirm the part numbers for my XJ at 4.5" of lift for the 5100's?
all the 5100's I have seen have been mounted can side up and have been eye-to-eye using a shock adapter.
You'll need to cross your old numbers to the new part numbers on Bilsteins website, there's a cross reference on the following page:

http://www.bilsteinus.com/downloads/product-information.html

Only thing is, I am getting 4 different part numbers for one set of shocks, So if I cross reference the 4 part numbers I have, I will end up with 4 new part numbers for only 2 pairs of shocks.

I figured it out! Thanks! I don't know why those two companies have different part numbers....

That link would have been very helpful in the beginning! :)

Will you guys be doing any type of free shipping deals near the end of june? :)

Back