• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I've been AWOL for awhile.. this is why.

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
I traded my 2 door, the race chassis, and my pile of parts for a 67 chevelle last sunday. It was so clean I couldn't pass it up... it's got a 9" rear end, it's tubbed for slicks (which also came with it on centerline rims), has a trans brake with a 2500 stall converter, and a built 13:1 CR small block 400 set up for a 200 shot of NOS. It ran a 6.90 at irwindale last thursday on street tires and I haven't driven a car on the strip in 10 years so I'm sure that will just get better :D

IMG_20120401_123202-1.jpg

Last edited:
nice! so are you heepless now or do you have others?
i'm jealous, i've been looking for a muscle car project for a while.

I still have the stripped shell of my last built XJ sitting in the driveway, other than that I'm jeepless for now.

Pretty sweet Grimm, how long till we see it out on the lakebed?

As soon as he gets a 5inch lift kit mounted under it.:roflmao:

Hell yeah, nice looking Chevy. I grew up with a 65 Impala SS 327 and a 67 Chevelle SS396. I wouldn't mind having either in the garage....

my second car was a metallic blue 65 chevelle, that was a fun car to drive in high school :D

you are the first person without a vagina that i have ever met who has purchased a car without knowing what it was.

so does this mean you're not going to socalfest?

you are the first person without a vagina that i have ever met who has purchased a car without knowing what it was.

so does this mean you're not going to socalfest?

I was never going to socal fest in the first place, rock humping ain't my thing :D

And oh well chevelle impala same POO POO different stain.

Last edited by a moderator:
aprilfoolsday9290x300.gif

:D

this car is actually for sale around the corner from my place if anyone is looking for a sweet ride it's for sale for $7500, I can get you the contact info of the seller. other than being lowered and having iroc wheels on it it's a stock non SS impala with a 350 in it, new paint and interior was just redone.

aprilfoolsday9290x300.gif

:D

this car is actually for sale around the corner from my place if anyone is looking for a sweet ride it's for sale for $7500, I can get you the contact info of the seller. other than being lowered and having iroc wheels on it it's a stock non SS impala with a 350 in it, new paint and interior was just redone.
see if he wants to trade for an 05 saturn vue :D

Hell yeah, nice looking Chevy. I grew up with a 65 Impala SS 327 and a 67 Chevelle SS396. I wouldn't mind having either in the garage....

Same here grew up with a 68 4dr almost the same color as grimms my pops cleaned it every weekend it came with the stock beauty rim and center hub caps.

Back