• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TEDDY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. Back in the day I had a 1989 4L 5 speed on 31" tires and I pulled a CRX Si in a stop light race.......look on his face was awesome.

I don't think so. Back in the day I had a 1989 4L 5 speed on 31" tires and I pulled a CRX Si in a stop light race.......look on his face was awesome.
isn't drag racing CRX's like competing in the special olympics?

i will admit it's pretty fun to take these ricers back to reality when they just got dropped by a 21 year old 3/4 ton work van.

no I didn't get on the gas as soon as you did, you have ho, I have renix you have 32s 456s i have 33 456s so, in reality I think YOU are the one that needs a tune up :p. Were doing azusa tomorrow chris love you see you out there bro! Shit andy to havn't seen you in a long ass time. Come one come all mud should be off the hook.

no I didn't get on the gas as soon as you did, you have ho, I have renix you have 32s 456s i have 33 456s so, in reality I think YOU are the one that needs a tune up :p.

No... The only reason I pulled ahead was because I have more stickers than you....:gee:

Glad I ran into you today Ted........ (well, not literally).....

Did I mention I LOVE Schorr Metals???

Last edited:
I wish I did, he was dead serious. I told him it would barely run on 1/2 of the cylinders, and to quit being a tard. He screwed up the whole staging area, because they had to snake another car around becasue he refused to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back