• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When & Where ?

CharlesS

NAXJA Forum User
For those that are planning to attend this years event (yes I always make plans very early); when do you plan to arrive and where are you staying ??

My plans are to arrive Sept 30 and leave 7 Oct. I will be staying at the Slick Rock Campground in Cabin 7.
:party:

Charles

I'll probably get there early Thursday morning (3:00am). I'm sure I'll stay in William's Bottom on Potash Road. It's cheap, close to town, and quiet.

I am hoping to come this year but I don't know if I can pull off two big wheeling trips this calender year and I'm already committed to a week in the Black Hills. But I would love to do Elephant Hill with you guys again like we did in "10. If I make it I'll stay at slickrock but probably not in a cabin again because I have a dog now. I would kennel the dog at Moab Vet anytime we would go to a Nat'l Park.

Tom
teal xj
SD plates

medium800.jpg

Last edited:
I will be there Thursday afternoon. Staying at the motel 6. Hope they leave the light on for me. I do hope to run fins on thurs. a couple of trails fri. And something in the morning on sat. I have to leave sat. Afternoon.

Back