• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?

I won't make it this year.
My first child is due in September, I could only imagine what the wife would do if I left her alone for a week with a 1 month old.

We should get a 8 x 11 photo of you from Tam and carry you around during fall fling. You can ride shotgun shotgun with me on whatever trails I do :D.

I won't make it this year.
My first child is due in September, I could only imagine what the wife would do if I left her alone for a week with a 1 month old.

Why not? I did it in 06!

Ill be there!!! But i duno if im going to bring the Comanche this year..... im in the middle of a 99 swap and a flat bed buld.... but im gona be there with my 99 hoopdie....

Hello to all I'm a new member here, I'll be tagging along with KCsurfer. Can't wait to go! I'm bringing my first low buck XJ build, aka The Home Wrecker. Still collecting parts but build thread to begin soon!

I'll be down there! :party:

Next year.......:D :party:

Its kind of a 1500 mile drive for me and it looks like it will be a 1500 mile drive in the jeep....

Never been to Moab, but looks like this year will be my first. So far I'm 90% certain I'll be joining you guys.

Back