• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tank skid, hitch, rear tow hook and more!

flingshot

NAXJA Forum User
Please come and get these today. Im cleaning my yard and shed. Dibs only if your on your way please.:kissyou:

Factory tank skid. 96 and older. $30
Receiver hitch. All XJs. $30
Rear factory tow hook. Chrome. $20
Huge coil spring spacers. 2.5" or so $10
Little box of misc. XJ stuff. Free with purchase.

In the box there are interior pieces, rear wiper motor, t-case drop brackets, Cool factory seat backs with map pocketsyada yada.

I'm fresh out of XJs and MJs for the moment.

Call me at 303-810-5362
Thanks!

Also a factory t-case skid!! $15

Front shaft $15

Rear 8.25 housing and bad carrier, no axles. $20

Front 35 housing only. Top brackets have been cut off to prepare for a truss. $20

Probably more in the shed that I havent found yet.:laugh:

303-810-5362. You know you want to call.

OK. Im going to throw it all up on CL for $50 for the lot.
I gotta get it out of here so $40 for NAXJA peeps for all listed except the front shaft and the coil spacers that are sold. But you have to take it today or tomorrow please.

303-810-5362

Yes it will work but you need to add a spacer of the same thickness as your t-case drop to the one bolt that goes into the unibody. Also not all cross members have the threaded nuts welded in to accept the skid. Easy fix though. I'll sweeten the deal. Just come and get it and keep the money. :)

Well its all gone finally. Sorry Castle, I left that out there all day and it was still there at 8:30 tonight so I gave it to another dude. I just really needed to get it out of here.
It feels good to purge.

Back