• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cliffs March 24

Scooterchris05@com

NAXJA Forum User
Taking the GF's XJ out for a mild day at the Cliffs this Saturday. Planning to be in the P Lot around 9. Just look for an black enclosed 44' GN and white Super Duty. We will be in her chopped and cagged Black XJ. Not looking to get carried away first time out this year and she is still open in the front and no winch.

Drop me a line @ [email protected].

Thanks,
Chris

if it rains it will not be worth it, the cliffs turns into a skating rink.

i went when it was raining and it wasnt that bad. it was raining for like 2 days before and all day when we were out there. it was a lot of fun. only damage i got was a dent in a door from tree. i wish i could have gone but ran out of money from fixing stuff from badlands last week

It is always worth it to wheel when you have not been out for over 6 months!!!! My very first outing there it rained so much that the creek was so high they closed off that side of the park. I still had a blast there.

Let me tell you would have thought they have not seen any rain there. The water holes were so so, but the trails were dry. We wheeled some total newbies and then while they were eating in the P Lot we went to play on their small rock pile. Found out the hard way she had a bad motor mount. Mid way threw climbing over the center of the pile the fan hit the rad. support, and by the time we could get out the fan clutch decided to say HELLO to the brand new (junk yard) radiator. Oh well. I found a guy in Warrenville that was just parting out a 98 XJ. I also just ordered some Brown Dog type motor mounts for her.

Back in action soon.

Back