• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Get me back in a rig fund! Recovery gear for sale

hurley842002

NAXJA Forum User
Alright, after driving around in a car for the last month, as much as I love the gas mileage (and plan to keep the car), I need to get back in a rig. So to start the fund, i'm going to sell of a few items that are useless to me, until I get into a rig.

I have a 48" HiLift jack, an 18,000 lbs Smittybilt snatch block (brand new never used), a 20,000 lbs Smittybilt recovery strap (only used for two light pulls, no jerks), and two 3/4" d-rings. All items are very lightly used, the jack has only been used a few times (only for lifting no winching), the tow strap is a bit dirty but otherwise in excellent condition, and the d-rings are in excellent condition. I would prefer to sell these items as a package, but may consider splitting them up, if I don't get any bites. I'm asking $80 firm, for the lot. I don't have to sell these, but figure i'd get some cash going into the jar.

If interested, e-mail at hurley842002@ yahoo dot com, would be the quickest way to reach me. Willing to meet in or near Parker. Thanks

Dan

IMAG0880.jpg

IMAG0881.jpg

IMAG0879.jpg

Back