• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Southern Missouri Offroad Ranch-SMORR April???

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
Looking at going to SMORR in April sometime and wondering if anyone has interest in going. It is an awesome park w/ miles of trails and rock. We are probably going to make a 4 day weekend out of it F-M. We would get there Friday sometime, wheel Saturday/Sunday and head home late Sunday or Monday. I know that JR & Kelly will be there w/ their kid and we will have Case with us this year. I have a few friends that may tag on along w/ us as well. check out the place at www.smorr.net for more info on the park. We have not nailed down a date yet, but looking at late April-ish. Let me know if anyone is interested. There is a hotel a few miles from the park, or their camping is nice too.

sounds good man. like I said, we are in the early planning phases but we are def gonna get in a spring trip to beat the heat. went in July last time....miserable and hot!

Back