• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dirty Turtle 3/25

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
Sunday 3/25. Taking my 3yr old out for his first trail riding to see how he likes it.

Sunday 3/25. Taking my 3yr old out for his first trail riding to see how he likes it.
Hopefully it dries up! I went over the weekend and it was muuuuuuuddy. Its a lot better than when we went right after they opened.

Probably get there around 10:30 range. Been a while since I have been there so I can't remember exactly how long it takes.

Last edited:
Its about 45 min away. It may be closer to 1 when I get there though. You gonna spend the day there? You taking the little jeep?

Little jeep is gone, I will wheel as long as the little one can stand it.......

We went last weekend and found they are enforcing the #6000 weight limit on the Madison bridge. They ( Ky state Hwy Patrol ) let us cross in the morning coming from Indiana but told us to find another way home. We had to go down to Louisville and come north on 65 to get home to Central Indy.
Kinda sucks think it is going to hurt the attendance at DTOR from the Indiana folks.
Cardboard

We went last weekend and found they are enforcing the #6000 weight limit on the Madison bridge. They ( Ky state Hwy Patrol ) let us cross in the morning coming from Indiana but told us to find another way home. We had to go down to Louisville and come north on 65 to get home to Central Indy.
Kinda sucks think it is going to hurt the attendance at DTOR from the Indiana folks.
Cardboard

Unless we drive them....:D Its gonna hurt my cousins and uncles who are hauling their ATV's down to our farm too.

Cardboard

Good to know, but I already go through Louisville.

Hey Brian, I may be able to be there by around 11 or 11:30. What channel you going to be on and I will give you a yell when we get there?

Had a great time. Sorry we didn't get to wheel together Brian!

Back