• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Machined-from-Billet Grille Inserts

iwannadie

NAXJA Forum User
I was browsing the quadratec catalog and noticed the nice billet inserts. One section of my stock grill has the inserts broken out so I thought the black billet would be nice to replace it. I am wondering how they fit/attach. The plastic is all one piece and each of the fin sections is just molded into the outer piece.

Does the set from quadratec just replace the entire from grill? They way they are listed as inserts and not as a grill made me think they are just the vertical inserts.

Re: Billet grill inserts?

Kind of a waste of money, don't you think? From 10 feet away, you won't be able to tell if the inserts are plastic or billet.

I agree with the winch idea.

Have you tried calling them and asking the same questions? Seems like a good place to start. But I'm with the others. Waste of money.

I was liking the idea of them being billet to prevent them from breaking again and they aren't that pricey.

Back