• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misc. XJ Stuff

Frank Z

NAXJA Forum User
WARNING!
Shitty cellphone pics ahead. If you're into High-Art you're gonna be offended. Leave now.

Crank position sensors
Round Pins
Both for $25 ($30 Shipped)
n6yuwz.jpg

Gauge Cluster & PCM
91 Briarwood
147K on the odometer
$50 ($65 Shipped)
35l6bmf.jpg

Fan Shroud
No cracks so it's VERY RARE!!!!
$10 ($20 Shipped)
2129wk2.jpg

Aux. Fan (96 and older)
Yes it works.
$15 ($30 Shipped)
1z189sm.jpg

Tranny mount
$10 ($20 Shipped)
n67tc3.jpg

Throttle Body (91 HO)
$10 ($20 Shipped)
33ekcab.jpg

The following are local pick-up only, cuz I'm to lazy to drive around looking for a box.

APN Header
$125
vxnxf.jpg

48" Hi-Lift
$40 (That's less than a buck per inch ya cheap bastards.)
e7dvmx.jpg

Front driveshaft
91 AW4 equipped donor rig. Yes you can use it
out back with an SYE.
$25....same us U-pull
1419ud.jpg

P.S Pump and Durango Gear Box
Gearbox needs a new sector shaft seal.
$50
141tcg9.jpg

I have three questions Frank.

1. Will that PS pump and steering box fit in Heathers 2001?

2. Can I remove and reinstall everything together (I'd rather avoid that mess again and could care less who pokes fun at me for attempting to do so).

3. Is it easy for a knucklehead like me to install that sector seal?

River:

The Durango box will bolt in, BUT...... the diameter of the piston/body of the box is larger so spacers need to be fabbed up to position it farther away from the unibody.

The Durango box is best suited for use with larger tires and off road situations..... pretty much overkill for Heather's stocker.

IMG00225-20110603-1200.jpg

Last edited:
Damnit. I hate that thing.

I'll take the Durango Box. PayPal? I will see if I can find someone making the trip north or maybe the next time Daniel comes this way.....

I'll be in the springs today and can get the steering box as far north as castle rock today. And I should be in Denver Saturday afternoon/evening. Pm me soon if interested.

I'll be in the springs today and can get the steering box as far north as castle rock today. And I should be in Denver Saturday afternoon/evening. Pm me soon if interested.
Where would you leave it? Troy's? I need to drop off a box to him anyway.

Frank I'll take the tranny mount mine is shot, but I'm not coming to town till Sunday! That ok?

Back