• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bend Jeep

I dont recognize it but I would want to see more pictures and a few more details on it. Or if your close go take a look. Seems like a decent XJ for that price.

Ya I emailed the guy to get more detailed info... like if it has a SYE, adj. trac bar, LCAs etc since it does have a 4" lift. My in-law isn't really vehicle savvy so trying to find him one that's either stock that we can build up, or one that is built properly.

I live in Boise so I can't really go and see it in person... hence the asking if anyone here owns or is familiar with it =)

I talked to the guy about the XJ. He just bought it a few weeks ago. He is really the 3rd owner, although his ad says the 2nd. He doesn't have the title in his own name yet.
The lift is skyjacker, he hasn't done any of the work to it, but told me that the lift was installed professionally.
He sent me a few additional pictures, but it does not have many power options.
The tires are probably the bright spot for this jeep, but they are 31/10.5/15.

Ya, my brother in-law is going to keep looking... The guy's story is a little whack and my in-law wants something that's reliable and not going to crap out on him. Seeing as how the kid doesn't know anything about the rig other than it has new tires, and the lift was done by the off-road shop in Bend and that when Schwabs put the tires on they said the lift "Looked good"... who knows what that means.

Back