• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my Alcan 8" lift rear XJ springs for your RE/Alcan 5.5 or 6" rear XJ springs

Digger87xj

NAXJA Forum User
my Alcan 8" lift rear XJ springs for your RE/Alcan 5.5 or 6" rear XJ springs

Like the title says.

My newly acquired XJ is too tall. I want to lower it down.

Wanna trade?

here's a pic.... Those are 35" tires

2012-03-06_10-49-48_937.jpg

Re: my Alcan 8" lift rear XJ springs for your RE/Alcan 5.5 or 6" rear XJ springs

Would u be interested in some iron rock off road 6" leafs? If I can convince the wife to let me trade!

Re: my Alcan 8" lift rear XJ springs for your RE/Alcan 5.5 or 6" rear XJ springs

yes I would.
I would like to compare them side by side before the swap just to make sure we aren't swapping like/like.

I bought this already lifted, So I do know for a fact they are alcans (stickers on them) but there is no part # markings... the chalk marks are not legible any longer, so I'm not positive on total lift.

I was just looking at the iron rock offroad site... are you sure they are 6" or 5.5"?

I'm in same boat as you. Got the jeep already lifted. I will check if part numbers are still on them and let you know when I get home.

Back