• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CABIN HAS BEEN RESERVED

I got my camp sight reserved! I'm in! What is your Arrival day? I plan on coming up the 3rd.

Nice. What's the weather like down there? Blazing hot or not too bad? Trying to decide if we're going to tent it or get a primitive cabin. I know we need to decide soon; don't want the wife to be miserable. She's pretty tough but hates being hot all the time.

Blazin hot during the day but not too bad at night.

Need to decide what I am doing. Want to get a cabin but me wanting to go to Colorado may put a damper on that plan.

what took ya so long, I reserved mine back on the 27th, also arriving on the 5th and leaving on Sunday

Nice. What's the weather like down there? Blazing hot or not too bad? Trying to decide if we're going to tent it or get a primitive cabin. I know we need to decide soon; don't want the wife to be miserable. She's pretty tough but hates being hot all the time.

Bring a jacket or two just in case. A couple times the mornings have been down right cold.

pack for warm but bring cold gear also, July is known for a few rain showers in this area now and then

I've got a treeline spot reserved for the wienerbox, just like last year.
arrive the 5th, leave the 8th, probably with a more broken Jeep.

Thanks.

Probably going to try and split a cabin or stay at the B&B in Harlan. Wife doesn't want to sleep in bunk beds though :rolleyes:

Your vagina doesn't know what blazing hot is. Come down to my house in August.

105 in Indiana with 10000000000000% humidity...........I know what blazing hot is! :laugh3: Last year it was hot as balls down there!

lol I guess if we had one of those we might be a bite more spoiled as well.

I'd LOVE to have a small pop-up to pull behind the car trailer.

Cabin #3 for me!

Back