• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Interlake Ride And Clean Up, March 24-25

ExTankerGuy

USAF Retired
NAXJA Member
Quoted from 88xjwheeler from Boonie Riders

"In conjunction with Freinds Of Interlake (FOIL), we will be having a ride and cleanup Saturday March 24th, and Sunday March 25th.
plans are to ride/ survey for cleanup on Saturday, cleanup (mainly pick up trash) on Sunday morning- until early afternoon, then ride Sunday afternoon again.
Need: gloves, pruners, lunch, non alcoholic beverages. Other tools? pick axe, shovel? we have continously been draining several water holes on 19.

Weather permitting, I plan on a group (of properly equipped rigs) to run the new section of trail 19. For this trail, you need 33" + rubber- no A/T's, at least one real locker- not a limited slip, preferably a winch capably of pulling your own, or another person's rig up and over short hills, and a basic ability to disregard body damage, as it will be likely."

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Boonie_Riders_4WD/index.php?showtopic=1628

Bah, I dunno If I can make it.

How far from cincinnati ohio? How about an address to google directions.

Nick

Back