• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS Set of used M.O.R.E. Bombproof engine mounts

Digger87xj

NAXJA Forum User
Set of used M.O.R.E. Bombproof engine mounts.. Came on the XJ I just purchased. Personally not a fan of these mounts, so off they come. Replaceable bushing... looks like a factory control arm bushing.

$45. (They go $110 for new, yellow anodized)

attachment.php

Set%20of%20used%20M.O.R.E.%20Bombproof%20engine%20mounts..%20Came%20on%20the%20XJ%20I%20just%20purchased.%20Personally%20not%20a%20fan%20of%20these%20mounts,%20so%20off%20they%20come.%20Replaceable%20bushing...%20looks%20like%20a%20factory%20control%20arm%20bushing.%20%20$45.%20%28They%20go%20$110%20for%20new,%20yellow%20anodized%29

You are correct, they take a standard control arm bushing. I have been running the same set for 12 years with my stroker.

Very tempting, my YJ needs stiffer engine mounts. I've got too many pending purchases right now though. If you still have these in a week or two ill grab them from you.

Set of used M.O.R.E. Bombproof engine mounts.. Came on the XJ I just purchased. Personally not a fan of these mounts, so off they come. Replaceable bushing... looks like a factory control arm bushing.

Any idea how old or how many miles on them?

Any idea how old or how many miles on them?

Nope

State Taxes came in, I'll take them if you'll do 40$

Nah. I could be asking a lot more for them.. I think 45 is more than fair considering the bushings can be replaced and you would have a practically new pair for still less than buying them from MORE.

My buddy needs engine mounts. A set of Duralast mounts comes out around $40 with tax. PM sent...

Back