• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When do the run start?

WB9YZU

NAXJA Forum User
I could have sworn this was on the registration form, which seems to have been taken down, but, when does Registration open/close?

TNX!

9am is when the show starts, i'd suggest getting there early.

Thanks Guys!

Unfortunately, I am going to be unfashionably late tomorrow as it is 5hr drive + one for the time zone change. I would have to leave @2am to make it by 8am...

Like that's going to happen... :eek:

May make it there before noon though :D

Thanks Guys!

Unfortunately, I am going to be unfashionably late tomorrow as it is 5hr drive + one for the time zone change. I would have to leave @2am to make it by 8am...

Like that's going to happen... :eek:

May make it there before noon though :D

I'm prob 1.5 hrs closer than you (work in Rockford, IL) and heading to Attica after work today Friday I'm an accountant and its month end so can't get out of it but hopefully can leave at 4 pm though!
I'm heading down I-39 not attempting to drive down I-90 thru Chicago area during rush hour! ;)

I can caravan down with you if you are in the area still after 4 pm today friday. We have to remember that Eastern time change and I was debating driving down Saturday at 4 am but I haven't wheeled in years so what's 2 nights instead of 1 at a hotel somewhere?
Rather than logging 250 miles getting there and then wheeling that day too? :wierd:

Last edited:
I'm prob 1.5 hrs closer than you (work in Rockford, IL) and heading to Attica after work today Friday I'm an accountant and its month end so can't get out of it but hopefully can leave at 4 pm though!
I'm heading down I-39 not attempting to drive down I-90 thru Chicago area during rush hour! ;)

I can caravan down with you if you are in the area still after 4 pm today friday. We have to remember that Eastern time change and I was debating driving down Saturday at 4 am but I haven't wheeled in years so what's 2 nights instead of 1 at a hotel somewhere?
Rather than logging 250 miles getting there and then wheeling that day too? :wierd:

if you decide to go down Saturday morning, me and a couple others will be leaving my house in Bradley il about 5am driving east down some back roads toward 41. expecting to get into lake village(RT.41) about 5:20/5:30am then heading south. i aim to be there 8am badland time.

Back