• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

long arm install help...

low'n'go xj

NAXJA Forum User
i know its more a tech request, nut just rather get straight to local guys. i have the iron rock offroad long arm conversion to put in my 94 sport with 4.5 re coils up front and bastard pcked rear. i'm pretty good with my wrenchs, just nervous installing by myself for the first time. unfortunately i dont have covered space for such an up grade. i am willing to do all the wrenching, the adjustment is what i am unsure of. thanks for your time

Here's my offer: Join the club and you can bring it my place. I bet I could get a few extra hands there too.

Depending when I will lend a hand literally after the 16th of March I will only have one hand to offer. :) I am on a snow run this Saturday the following is probably open.

I have the 6.5" IRO long arm kit. I would be glad to help when I can or you can check out my build on my club forum. http://pistonswildforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=amcjeep&action=display&thread=829&page=1 Its more then just the the lift but you can just check my lift part of the build. P.S. you will love that kit.

shopping, thats the best bang for the buck. i am super excited to install it and get my jeep back on the trails. its been laid up for months....

Welcome to the Club. Got a date in mind for your build party? Sunday's would best for me.

The 11th is the moonshiners swap meet. How about the 18th? Will that work?

Build party at my place, March 18th. Who's in?

I'm come help ya Sage, but I work weekends.
Good pay, but I miss out on all the fun.
Sounds like everyone else has ya covered though.

BTW I have a stock bumper if you can find brackets.

Back