• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for front tow hook/hooks

cabjeepster

NAXJA Forum User
My bumper is not going to be ready in time so I need somthing. Can have back on Sunday or will buy. Let me know what ya got

I might be in this boat as well if my bumper doesn't pass muster and I don't swing by JCR on the way down!

My bumper is not going to be ready in time so I need somthing. Can have back on Sunday or will buy. Let me know what ya got

I have a pair with full frame tie in's. You can have them for a case of budlight. If that works. Will bring them with me. We will be there Thursday around 1:00

John

swinging by Kalamazoo from WI side of the lake isn't a small venture. you'd be further ahead paying them to ship stuff to the badlands.

I looked at the mileage, didn't seem too bad. I never thought about having them ship the bumper to the Badlands though. You think the guys at the Badlands are cool with that?

Give them a heads up. Talk to Cabe if you can, he's in there all the time. They should be ok as long as they know what is going on.

mac 'had some raffle stuff shipped there last year' gyvr

I have a pair with full frame tie in's. You can have them for a case of budlight. If that works. Will bring them with me. We will be there Thursday around 1:00

John

Sold. How many bolts per side do they take? So I know what to bring.

I Have the added bolts. They use the three front bumper bolts on each side and a bolt through the frame that i have for each side. Frame holes should already be there. You may want to hit the bumper bolts with some PB blaster, but they come off pretty easy.

John

I am buying a 1/2 drive electric Impact from dan that you can borrow if you need to.

mac 'don't have trailer air yet' gyvr

I Have the added bolts. They use the three front bumper bolts on each side and a bolt through the frame that i have for each side. Frame holes should already be there. You may want to hit the bumper bolts with some PB blaster, but they come off pretty easy.

John

Bumper is already off. Sold it to get a new one and it wont be ready in time. Sounds good will be looking for u Thursday. Thanks

Cool see ya there.

I have an old C channel bumper with d rings that mounts to the stock bumper bolts + steering box and the additional large hole in the frame on both sides. I took it off a few years ago and its just sitting in the garage. Its not pretty but will work for protection and recovery. If anyone needs last minute front tow points send me a PM, I can have it there Thursday night.

Back