• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

chalk up another on one the traitor list fellas....

G.P_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
atuss7.jpg

picked myself up a 1992 YJ.

Traded the 98 i jusr got done building for it, is a 4.0/AX15 with an xj dana 30 up front and an 8.8 rear

Parts list includes:
alloy USA front shafts
arb front locker with 4.88's
BDS lift kit with extended shackles
8.8 rear with a super 88 kit and a detroit
bilstin shocks
short shaft SYE
teraflex high steer arm
custom DOM steering
bedlined interior with bestop leather seats
tuffy glove box and rear storage
newer beatop soft top
dynomax cat back exhaust (sounds awesome!!)

Let me know what you guys think!

Meh......... barbie jeep with huge rock fangs up front. Your XJ had much approach angle and much better wheel base.......... But of course I'm a bit biased. :gag:

If you're happy, then that's all that matters. :thumbup:

Funny how similar that looks to Dutch's when he first started his...... all the blue and green same year and everything.... :laugh:

051.jpg

at least it still has square headlights.

My shackles don't hit many rocks thanks to SOA and 42's :D

That is a weet Jeep man and definitely looks similar to how mine did when I got it.

Want the same WB as an XJ, just move the rear shackle hangers back to the ends of the frame rail and go SOA with some XJ leafpacks. Then bolt up some stock waggy springs up front and you're golden. Those also ride/flex superbly. Welcome to the world of cheap and simple lift options.

4.88's and 35's w/ a manual? Holy hell whats your top speed, 55?

Mine came with 4.10's and 35's and I thought it had plenty of balls. My 92 XJ had 4.56's and 36's and was plenty fast with its AX-15.

Hell, I'm running 4.56's in my Wrangler right now and it drove fine on the street w/ the 39.5's

I have 4.88s 35s and an ax-15. 70MPH is running about 2500 RPMs. Sucks for wanting to be a racecar on the highway.

yeah the 4.88's weren't my choice but they will be great for when i go bigger and get an AW4 swapped into this bad boy!

I'm doing an AW4 swap into mine and then going 5.38's w/ a 4:1 in the D300. Well, eventually. I needs me some money to get all of the parts.

Keep it interesting, get a hand throttle and rock that manual. I have 4:56 and 32's with an ax-15 and it wheels like a dream.

Back