• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vid thread

Fullsizexj

NAXJA Forum User
My buddy that is coming with me has done alot of vid editing, he is gonna bring his laptop so if anyone has vid he can download from their mem cards and I will bring a small tv with a vcr built in so we can also download on to tape anything else. I will be bringing my vid camera also, if we can compile vid from everyone, he will put a movie together for us of the whole event and disrtibute out later. If your camera has RCA outputs to download, then bring them along, I should have some but will have to look for them since I download my camera through firewire here at home usually

I am riding with someone on Saturday afternoon and will probably hang around the quarry Friday afternoon. My video camera is a hard drive camera and can just hook up to his laptop to show them on his laptop.

cool deal, the more vid we can get, the better the movie will be, I have an external hard drive I am gonna bring also so he will have plenty of space to save everything on

good thinking, I will try and remember to throw in my camera, cards and external hard drive...and possibly the laptop if I can steal it away from the wife that long...

I Got a go pro fro Christmas so I will be shooting as much Video as i can. First trip with it just put the mount on the dash last night.

I was gonna go get a gopro from this girl...

Back