• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brake line bracket missing

jeeperguy21

NAXJA Forum User
Years ago, when I installed the extended SS brake lines in the front, the brake lines didn't come with any brackets to secure them to the body. I was recently warned that I need to get brackets to secure them to the body or else I could fail safety inspections. This is funny cause nobody has even mentioned this in the past five years since they were installed.

I bought the lines from Rusty's back then, but they are closed today and I can't contact them to find out if the brackets should have come with these or if I need to buy them separately. Anyone else get their lines from him without receiving the brackets?

I can't find anyone else that sells just the brackets either. Geez.
Here is the part I need:
brakeline.png

Go to your local hardware store.... You should be able to pickup some materials and fabricate something to function the same as the bracket; IF Rusty's doesn't have them available.

What did you do with the factory mounts?

What did you do with the factory mounts?

Factory mounts went in the trash years ago when I got rid of the factory lines.

Back