• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1997 Jeep Country $3200/BO

zluster

NAXJA Forum User
This is a 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country(upscale trim);

210k miles
4wd (NP231 transfer case)
Automatic (AW4)
Sony Speakers front and rear
Alpine Head Unit with MP3/WMA playback
Tinted Windows
Tow Package
Additional Transmission cooler.
Good Tires - 235/75/15 Micheline's with about 75% tread
New Front Rotors
New Front Brake Pads
New Air Filter
Just Done Cooling system flush
New Wipers front and rear

This Jeep drives nice and everything seems to work just fine, there are only two minor things to note on it, it has a typical rear main seal leak(all these 4L engines get it) and the rear wiper is missing the washer nozzle. The front seats were originally leather, but the driver side was pretty ratty looking and the passenger side wasn't great looking so I swapped in a seat of cloth seats from a 98 Cherokee that have about 60k miles on them, I didn't switch out the rear bench seat for the cloth but I don't know what good just that rear bench seat does me so I will include it with the Jeep in case the new owner wants to switch out the leather rear for cloth. Other than that it doesn't need any attention and is ready to go. It's not perfect there are a few dings and a few scratches, but its a 15 year old vehicle so I wouldn't expect it to be. I bought it needing a new front bumper, I replaced that, cleaned it up, did a little work on it and now I am hoping to resell it for a little bit of profit. I have a clean title in hand ready to go. Feel free to email me with any questions, thanks for looking!
redweb1.JPG

redweb2.JPG

redweb3.JPG

redweb4.JPG

redweb5.JPG

redweb6.JPG

redweb7.JPG

redweb8.JPG

redweb9.JPG

redweb10.JPG

redweb11.JPG

redweb12.JPG