• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1995 Cherokee 2 Door

bubbz22

NAXJA Forum User
The time has come and I am moving in 3 weeks. That means I need to sell my Jeep.

1995 Jeep Cherokee 2 door
214,xxx miles
Auto
NP242 Transfer case

2" lift, pucks and shackles

Has near new 235/75/15 Hankook Winter iPike tires. This jeep runs and drives great. I use it as a daily driving 60 miles a day and haven't had any issues with it. It has been spray painted flat black and could use some touch ups in some places. The body is in good condition but the fenders have been cut to allow larger tires to fit. It will clear 33" tires. The interior is in ok condition. No real major stains or rips. Has a Sony CD player and some JL Audio 6.5" speakers in the back. The transfer case was originally an NP231 but was blown when I got it so I replaced it with an NP242.

I am looking to get $2500 or best offer. I can be reached by Text/Call 720-314-2234. Text is preferred.

If my price seems too high, make an offer. I'm not sure what to value the Jeep at.

This is how it currently sits
IMAG0431.jpg

Just for information purposes I just bought a 91 2 door with 230k on it for $1000 and it's about the same shape as yours.

Back