• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Logos and badging

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
Odd question, but here goes....

Anyone know what font was used to create the badging for the 2001 XJ? Would have been the same font they started using in about 1996 on the Grand Cherokees.

I believe it may be the same as the flat stickers that were used in the 97+ XJs. Just know they were 3D relief stickers in 2001.

Good to know.

I need to find someone with a vinyl cutter who can make me some late model style flat Comanche logos for the doors on my 97+ V8 MJ project. Actually, "Comanche R/T" would be pretty awesome :eyes:

i've had some vinyls made from US ebay sellers with great success actually. just send them a message of what you want exactly and sometimes they send you multiple sizes for a few bucks extra

The hood and tailgate "Jeep" badges are Helvetica Bold. The letter spacing was kerned
so that the letters are positioned closer together than would be had in a word processor.

Good to know.

I need to find someone with a vinyl cutter who can make me some late model style flat Comanche logos for the doors on my 97+ V8 MJ project. Actually, "Comanche R/T" would be pretty awesome :eyes:

I got one and can do white or black currently.

PM me if you want more info.

The hood and tailgate "Jeep" badges are Helvetica Bold. The letter spacing was kerned
so that the letters are positioned closer together than would be had in a word processor.

I was wondering more about the CHEROKEE and the 4x4 badges on the door and the rear quarters

Back