• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

H1 rims

G.P_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Well im trying to get some money together to buy lockers so im getting rid of all my odd ball parts.

I have three 12 bolt h1 rims

and

one 8 bolt that i dont need anymore.

All of them are in great shape and are 16.5 inch rims.

Looking to get $75 EACH for them.

Thanks
Garrett

These things have been passed around more than a 50 cent whore... You got solid profit off of these, considering all they cost you was a case of New Castle. ;)

How the heck did a 17 year old get a case of New Castle to pay for those......... HMMMM????

Yeah this little shit Garrett is getting good at the parts flipping......... sold him some leather seats for $60 that I pulled for him and delivered to him........ and he sold 'em for $100 to some guy that came to him to buy 'em........

:D

….… I have my ways haha, and yeah I'm making all my jeep money off parts flipping. Heck I bought some black American racing rims from the JY for $24 and sold them 2 weeks later for $200 cash and he picked them up

Back