• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAME THIS LIFT AND OFFSET

maybe2fast

NAXJA Forum User
WONDERING ABOUT THIS LIFT AND RIM OFFSET. I LOVE THE LOOK AND WANT TO REPRODUCE IT
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

3.75 wheel offset, they look like Mickey Thompson classics wheels look like 31's on a 3-4" lift...could be 33's too thou...If its 33's it's closer to a 5" lift.

Hey! That's my Kayak.

I'd say it's 4" lift with 3.75 bs

My DD has a 3" lift, 31s and 3.75 bs. That one looks to be sitting a smidge higher.
2012-02-03_16-32-06_37.jpg

I got a deal worked out with purple car guy. We're trading wheels.

Mine has a 4 inch lift and 31s. Looks similiar to me.
picture.php

Hey! That's my Kayak.

I thought you were gonna say that he'd park next to you to make yours look good. that thing is :puke:

Thanks, it is not for sale at this time.

Wheels mickey thompson classic II satin black (new style, not signature series) If you look on their site im pretty sure they only make them one way, or they did when i bought mine. Backspacing should be the same as those and so should the offset. Tires are Federal Couragia M/T in 31x10.5R15 ( I know the size for sure, i have the same wheels and tires) looks like a 3.5"? lift. Seems to set maybe a little higher than mine. I've got a 3" (basically 2.5" now after its' sagged) Here they are on my jeep with the tires fresh and a fresh lift kit about 3 weeks after i got them both on.

28338-copy-dsc03679.jpg

28333-new-tires-haha-now-my-wheels-actually-look-like-there-were-meant-there-lol.jpg

Hey! That's my Kayak.

I'd say it's 4" lift with 3.75 bs

My DD has a 3" lift, 31s and 3.75 bs. That one looks to be sitting a smidge higher.
2012-02-03_16-32-06_37.jpg

LMAO.....

You need a Purple Cherokee for those wheels.
WAIT! wait,..... there was a Purple Cherokee.

62942-a.jpg

and

41697-a.jpg

Started out a 3 1/2" lift, but now it is probably a bit less with 31's underneath.

HTT

Looks good! I just picked up wheels and tires for mine. I debated about those rims for a while, but couldn't find any pictures online. Yours look great!

Back