• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

H.D. Offroad Crawl Sale

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
Here are the details. Product can be paid for ahead of time, shipping will be free as it will be delivered to the crawl. If paying ahead a time and using a c.c. a 3% adder will have to be paid as well as if you are an Indiana resident tax will have to be paid.

Here are your costs.

Relocation brackets.
$105

Mid stiffeners
$90

Front stiffeners
$90

Rear stiffeners
$70

P.M. me with what you want and how you want to pay.

Thanks guys.

I want my tire back.... I'll have a rim for it by then! LOL!

That will be delivered for free. I might drink a yueng ling or 8.

I might have different brands this year. We have a new store in town and he stocks over 300 beers and 150 different wines! Not to mention he has three taps. He even stocks James's brand. :clap:

Last edited:
Do your stiffners fit MJ's?

Hey Brian, I will take a front and a rear set, I already have the center section and brackets from you. Let me know if I can pay cash at the Crawl. Thanks!

Glenn.... you gonna bring me some right? :D

Hey Brian, I will take a front and a rear set, I already have the center section and brackets from you. Let me know if I can pay cash at the Crawl. Thanks!

Glenn.... you gonna bring me some right? :D

You cann't get that stuff in Hot-Lanta?

Here are the details. Product can be paid for ahead of time, shipping will be free as it will be delivered to the crawl. If paying ahead a time and using a c.c. a 3% adder will have to be paid as well as if you are an Indiana resident tax will have to be paid.

Here are your costs.

Relocation brackets.
$105

Mid stiffeners
$90

Front stiffeners
$90

Rear stiffeners
$70

P.M. me with what you want and how you want to pay.

Thanks guys.

WTF 3% state sales tax, I wish I only paid 3%...

Brian, just curious, could this sale apply to other that are not attending and pay whatever shipping is on top of the price you have advertised in this thread.
WTF 3% state sales tax, I wish I only paid 3%...
Not sure what Indiana sales tax is, but he was saying if paying by CC, then add 3% to the cost + IN sales tax (if applicable).

Brian, just curious, could this sale apply to other that are not attending and pay whatever shipping is on top of the price you have advertised in this thread.

Not sure what Indiana sales tax is, but he was saying if paying by CC, then add 3% to the cost + IN sales tax (if applicable).

Ahhh, I was just reminded of our high taxes and jumped on that thought.

Carry on...

Back