• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Accessory Mounts for ARB Roof Rack (XJ)

restored517

NAXJA Forum User
I just installed a sweet Az ARB roof rack on my XJ. Super slick/easy install, and I am very pleased with how it looks. I am sure I will be just as pleased with the performance, but time will tell.

I am surprised at how few accessories there are for this thing, at least in the couple of hours I have killed searching online. Specifically, I have had a hard time finding brackets to mount a Hi-Lift jack, shovel/axe combo, or the spare tire. I wondered if anyone else had one of these roof racks, and if so, what they did for mounting the gear up top. Where did you find brackets? How did you build your own?

I think you can use much stuff from other roof racks... I like the one from Frontrunner, they offer tons of stuff to bolt to their racks. From bottle openers to kayak racks to a camping table, highjack carrier and so on...

They are based in south africa, but in the US you can get their stuff through www.[B]frontrunneroutfitters[/B].com/

Back