• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My New Years run.

crazymoose1990

NAXJA Forum User
Here are a few pics of the Green brick out on our sand dunes.

004.jpg

007.jpg

013.jpg

033.jpg
]

060.jpg

069.jpg

072.jpg
076.jpg
http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww220/crazymoose1990/New%20years%202012/072.jpg[/IMG]

NAW I probably wont post pictures for another 3 years. But now you can see why you should make the trip down for the weekend.

trip down? was this in florence?

Yeah its Florence. The lake in the back ground is Clear Lake, although we have property on Collard lake also its hard to get a Jeep close to it. The sand dunes are just to big, its ATVs only, its the only way to get out once you get down to the water.

Oh here we go my tire isn't even touching the water, and how do you know its not the other lake. I can get to that lake also, although its more of a PITA. and that propertly has been in my GF's family since the 30s their the reason the water is clean and also why the city use it for city drinking water. I can also point this out if someone wants to point fingers at me let's point out the fact that 3 to 4 years ago one of the Sherrifs kids drove his Mazda 4x4 into that lake, all you could see was his bumper and license plate. If the guy that had the picture's haden't died on those sand dune's right after taking said pictures of the Mazda truck in the lake I would have prosecuted him to the fullest extent of the law, now I have no proof. There was a sheen of oil on the lake for days is what I heard. Now you know why we dont want A-holes out there.
I know your joking Jeremy, however even though I am a wheeler I am very protective of our property, Its to bad people who use to use it weren't as protective they would still be able to enjoye it.

That's truly a beautiful area, I was down there a couple years ago on a camping trip, -step son ended up breaking his arm out on those dunes so our trip was cut short - I'd like to make it out there again this year, see some more of what the area has to offer... especially now that the jeep is a little more built up. Thanks for sharing man!

Yeah it's pretty nice, sucks he broke his arm how did he manage that? Your talking about the Florence dune's probably?

Back