• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JcrOffroad Tax Season Sale!

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
Save big on everything we sell! Use the coupon code that corresponds with your cart subtotal at checkout :)

http://www.jcroffroad.com/

IntroTaxSale.png

i just ordered a steering box brace. 5% off. not a massive discount but i am happy cuz i was gonna order one anyways.:wave1:

Yeah, sorry about that, I was think it was towards the end of February. Either way, looking forward to getting my rear bumper and a rack from you guys, love my front and rails.

Of course, you guys just went through and increased the prices on all your stuff, which kinda defeats the purpose of having a sale... :(

We didn't increase our price to offset any sale. We changed our pricing tier (msrp and jcr direct) because we are now setting up dealers of our product. The price increase was due to the increase in steel prices over the last four months. We are not ripping anyone off, just trying to running a sustainable business!

We didn't increase our price to offset any sale. We changed our pricing tier (msrp and jcr direct) because we are now setting up dealers of our product. The price increase was due to the increase in steel prices over the last four months. We are not ripping anyone off, just trying to running a sustainable business!

Not to mention you've completely redesigned your XJ bumper line, I still love my old ones but the crusader series is sweet!

The price increase was due to the increase in steel prices over the last four months.

Something what almost every manufacturer had to do in the last month. I talked to the main distributor of australian Kaymar bumpers here in Germany some weeks ago and they had a raise of 30% on all bumpers, you´re paying like 1500-2000 bucks for a rear bumper with two swingouts (tire and fuel) to your door. That´s insane... especially when you consider the built quality. I had such a bumper on my old rig and it was already rusting when it arrived.

Back