• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WI Fi

I thought the thread title was talking about iron ore in Wisconsin...

I remember somethings from 6th grade science class.

It will be loincloth weather around the campfire

Sounds like fine fire dancin weather to me.....

Thats fine as long as we do not have them 2 drunk Hillbillies with the razor show up again wanting us to take them for a ride again

HoBag is the only drunk hillbilly we need for firedancing. it's truly a site to be seen.

fore 'kept sayin "im not takin you to the hospital" ' wheeler

The campground has wifi.

But it's password protected and the owner has told me that he doesn't know the password. I'm working on him to set it up so campers can use it.

Don't hold your breath tho...

Also last I knew Attica is not 3G...at least not for verizon...

mac 'I can get 3G almost anywhere else I've camped' gyvr

The campground has wifi.

But it's password protected and the owner has told me that he doesn't know the password. I'm working on him to set it up so campers can use it.

Don't hold your breath tho...

Also last I knew Attica is not 3G...at least not for verizon...

mac 'I can get 3G almost anywhere else I've camped' gyvr

My bad on the 3g, I thought it was you that told me they were 3g now. Must have gotten that backwards.

If you get the campgrounds permission I will set it up for them. Take me 10 minutes. knowing the guy running the campground, I can't imagine that the password is anything other than the default.

that would be great if we could get it, makes contact with the wife alot easier, I don't have to stay on the phone as long LOL

that would be great if we could get it, makes contact with the wife alot easier, I don't have to stay on the phone as long LOL

to be honest I don't think they want to open it up.

I've asked previously and always got a deflection for an answer.

I' be willing to bet he knows the passphrase and ust doesn't wat to give it up.
Which is fine, it's your internets, just say you don't want to give access to campers.

to be honest I don't think they want to open it up.

I've asked previously and always got a deflection for an answer.

I' be willing to bet he knows the passphrase and ust doesn't wat to give it up.
Which is fine, it's your internets, just say you don't want to give access to campers.

I think when they raised the price by $5 a night for water they should've included the wi-fi...cause not everyone uses the water...

mac 'but, I might be using more water' gyvr

I think when they raised the price by $5 a night for water they should've included the wi-fi...cause not everyone uses the water...

mac 'but, I might be using more water' gyvr

I really really hope the water is turned on. be nice to have hot water in the uhaul.

It's a park model!

I really really hope the water is turned on. be nice to have hot water in the uhaul.

It's a park model!

Its not normally turned on til April...

mac 'don't count on it' gyvr

Back