• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

leaders

Rev Den

NAXJA Forum User
Thanks all for the offers. I will be contacting the leaders this weekend, I have been a little late this year, so bear with me.

If anyone else wants to lead a trail, shoot me a PM whit the level you can handle and I will see where we are.

I would like to get our trails down to a reasonable size, so even if you have not lead before and want to try it let me know.

Rev

I don't think I signed up as a leader. Though feel free to use me as a gunner on Saturday. I'll be busy with the n00b run on Friday.

Sorry for the delay, thanks to everyone that stepped up to help. Now, without further delay, I am proud to present your WF2012 leaders and inspectors.

Tech:
ILLXJ
PoorBoy87
XJosh95 (BOD Rep.)
Beer Googles009

Easy trail leaders:
BOB (of course)
99 SJ Ex

Med Trail leaders:
Bloose
CabJeepster
SgtMack (may be needed for easy trail)

Hard Leaders:
hanaxj87
89Eliminator

Rev's Run:
duh.

Thanks again, if I missed anyone PM me and I will put you to use. Leaders, feel free to choose your gunners, they must be members.

Rev

The above does not include the "special team" that is handling the Noob Run.

Rev

Or the Mission Impossible NAXJA leaders...

mac 'me and BrianHO' gyvr

Yes, leaders are for both days, but that can change as needs do.

Everyone needs to pass basic tech, the noob run guys will get to see why we do what we do, and what we are looking for.

Rev

I read this earlier, just been a bit pre-occupied with things. I gotcha. Glad to have the stuff about the noob class brought up too.

Tech:
ILLXJ
PoorBoy87
XJosh95 (BOD Rep.)
Beer Googles009

Newb Run
XJosh95 to lead, instruction including Fore Wheeler and 87manche.

Easy trail leaders:
BOB (of course)
99 SJ Ex

Med Trail leaders:
Bloose
CabJeepster
SgtMack (may be needed for easy trail)

Hard Leaders:
hanaxj87
89Eliminator

Rev's Run:
duh.