• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ D-44, wheels & tires, stock bumpers

Hypoid

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
First up: D-44 from an '87 Cherokee, around 145K on the odometer. It has 3.07 gears, limited slip, newer brake hardware. Includes e-brake cables, U-bolts and top plates.

The bad: It needs a new cover, missing one brake drum, one wheel cylinder is starting to weep, looks like we broke off the vent nipple.

$300 firm.

PARTSDOG301a.jpg

PARTSDOG311a.jpg

PARTSDOG305a.jpg

PARTSDOG309a.jpg

PARTSDOG315a.jpg

PARTSDOG312a.jpg

Second: Four, NEXEN ROADIAN HT 30x9.50R15LT M+S Load Range C, one Goodyear Wrangler, same size, mounted & balanced on TJ Canyon wheels. Also included is a sixth wheel, unmounted.

These tires drive well enough. I've replaced them with a tire that better fits our needs.

The bad: These have been wheeled, they do have some rock rash.

Asking $350

PARTSDOG319a.jpg

PARTSDOG328a.jpg

Spare tire
PARTSDOG318a.jpg

PARTSDOG323a.jpg
PARTSDOG322a.jpg

PARTSDOG321a.jpg
PARTSDOG320a.jpg

PARTSDOG325a.jpg

Last: One set bumpers, off a 1990 Limited. They are straight, no dents, and have the GOLDEN STRIPES. :cool:

The bad: They need repainted, the mounting brackets have some rust.

Asking $50

PARTSDOG329a.jpg

PARTSDOG331a-1.jpg

Thanks, Frank!

It's going on craigslist tonight.

Tires are sold!

Flores is mesmerized by the GOLDEN STRIPES! :D

Thanks for looking.

Kinda figured Flores would be wanting those bumpers..... he called me a while back looking for some........

Kinda figured Flores would be wanting those bumpers..... he called me a while back looking for some........
He needs to figure out the how and when before my wife sees them. :gee:

Sale pending on the axle.

Back