• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

27 spline slip yoke

richgod

NAXJA Forum User
It seems that this is a ? that’s been asked before but I haven’t seen a good answer. Does anyone know what rig has a slip yoke that I can use on my 2000 with np231 to do an H.n.T. just like the one that Iron Rock off Road sells.

you want a powertrain industries 3103-27CV.

I've heard rumors of others but you will spend a long time looking through a junkyard chasing down dead ends and old rusted cars before you manage to find one. It's rumored to be behind a bazillion different turbo hydramatic series transmissions in some cars from like 40+ years ago, iirc. I ended up losing track of how many different drivetrain combos and cars it was supposedly in and which ones had been confirmed wrong and which ones had never been confirmed at all and just dropped the 90 bucks on the exact right yoke.

Thanks guys you just confirmed what I thought. I’ll just have to do it the easy way and stop trying to bargain shop so much.
thanks again

Back