• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AW4 for sale

psullivam

NAXJA Forum User
Came out of an 98 cherokee. around 100,000 miles selling it cause I have no money and Just paid for texts book. :( and I dont need it anymore. located in Gj but can bring it to from Denver to FOCO. $150 OBO

The price is competitive with the self service yards, especially if it is complete.

List it on craigslist. List it in any location you hope to sell it. Include pictures showing all the stuff that is still attached to it.

That is a whole can of worms there Jim.

First, you have to find one that hasn't been picked over. Then you have to drop the pan to see how much crud is in the bottom. You also have to replace the pan because the yards punch holes in them to drain.

After all that, the U-Pull won't give a cash refund. They give you a voucher that is good only at that location, which puts you back to square one. LKQ still does a cash refund, but the pricing is generally higher.

No matter which way you go, buying used is a crap-shoot.

Thanks Hypoid. it was working when pulled out of the jeep. I got it from a NAXJA member a few years ago. But I ended up doing something else with it. I'll get pics from my parents and post them. price is anything someone wants to offer.

I also have a white MJ tail gate with hinges, and MJ springs jsut arched and add a leaf for 4.5 inchs of lift. new poly bushings.

Back