• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab April 19-22

SolarBell

NAXJA Forum User
Headed out to Moab 2 weeks after EJS, driving out Thursday and back Sunday. Should be nice temperatures and really low crowds. Staying at the Pack Creek Campground about 5 minutes outside of town. (Wife likes the showers and free wi-fi) Planning on doing trails in the mornings and chill / sightseeing time after lunch as the wife and son don't like being in the rig for 8 hours straight. Or a longer trail broken up with some nice breaks and sights.

I'll be on 4" / 33's / trimmed open-open with no winch, so I usually stick to moderate-ish trails unless they are really well traveled.

We'd love some company if anyone is interested. PM me your number and I'll give you a call to coordinate.

Doug

What does Front Range 4x4 have to do with anything?
Thanks for the invite SolarBell. I'll pm you if my schedule works out to go.

Son of a biscuit.
icon_pissed.gif
:flamemad:Turns out that family is coming into town that weekend and can't reschedule.

So we are moving this trip back one week to be April 26-29. This is the same weekend as the big car show, so if you are interested in going be sure to let me know or get a camp site really soon. Sorry if this screws people up.
icon_cry.gif
:(

Can a mod change the thread title?

Of course you guys go to Moab when i'm gonna be visiting CO........:( wish i could go but my brother and our buddy couldn't come up with the money to drive to Moab and rent a rig!

Back